Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Would You Run For This Wednesday

http://cookingtheamazing.blogspot.com/2010/01/classic-baking-carrot-cake.html

Would You Run For This Wednesday

So, I thought a good way to stay connected to my readers is by connecting life with food. But not just any ordinary food. Food that makes you run harder, faster, longer. Good tasting...no. Great tasting...no. Mind blowing...no. Taste bud blowing food! Yes, that sounds right. 
So, 'Would You Run For This Wednesday' will be dedicated to a food that I find delectable, tasty, sinful, and most of all worth running for.  I will provide the link/blog to the recipe and you can let us know if you made it, ate it, and what you thought of it.

Ok, I for one WOULD run for this food! I LOVE carrot cake...especially with cream cheese frosting. Of course we are talking adding a mile or two, maybe a couple fartleks...but SO SO SO worth this food.

Would You Run For This? 

No comments:

Post a Comment